- This event has passed.
Finding the right technology for PDPM
January 17 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
The difference between the onset of the original prospective payment system (PPS) and the upcoming Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM) a generation later is that today’s SNFs have access to technology unimaginable to facilities of the 1990s — primarily technology and electronic medical records — to help manage challenges. PDPM is highly complex, however, and shifts a large level of control back to the nursing department, which will need to learn new methods for optimizing payments.
This webinar will discuss the role technology will play in shaping provider-specific PDPM success.
Attendees at this webinar will:
- Learn how to identify and extract key data that will optimize the Initial Assessment rate
- Understand how to capture clinical changes to identify opportunities for Interim Payment Assessments (IPAs)
- Identify lost opportunities for PDPM reimbursement
- Understand the interaction between the composite scores that comprise the PDPM rate
- Identify which elements of PDPM are outside the scope of an EMR’s capability
- Learn how to identify effective PDPM analytics tools